MORE JOBS

MORE JOBS

TYING UP LOOSE ENDS!


Hello dear readers,

This is my last post on this blog. I had a great time writing it--believe me, it truly came in to be very useful when I wanted to vent about something. I've deleted a whole bunch of posts along the way and kept the ones I thought were relevant, to me.

So--let's start tying up the loose ends.

1. I'd written about TV shows lt;heregt; and I'm so very disappointed to say that the Mentalist did not end up being what I wanted it to be. Come on Bruno Heller, Red John was supposed to be an all knowing, sophisticated master villain. Not some small American hick town, bald headed sheriff. Ew. I still hope the show will turn around and we'll all be like OMG Walter Mashburn was Red John all along...but I'm not exactly holding my breath.

Totally loved Sherlock, season 3. Can't wait for season 4.

2. In spite of the fact that I've become 117 lbs (about 53.something kgs) the last time I checked, I don't resemble Humpty Dumpty anymore! Hooray! Turns out that that had something to do with stomach/intestinal inflammation all along. If I had to wager a guess, it'd be because I cut down on the tomatoes.

Prior to leaving for the US, I'd be all like 'tomato ka chutney banado' to the cook. And then I'd eat the entire bowl of chutney in a day. We used to go through two to three kgs of tomatoes a week! And me, being the idiot that I am, would be thinking that tomatoes are really low in calories so I'm all good. Turns out, tomatoes cause inflammation/allergic reactions in certain individuals (me included).

So tomatoes, I say good bye to you. In case you're wondering WTF I'm talking about, you can read about it lt;heregt;.

3. The Somewhat Princess Post lt;click heregt;--oh how much flak I got for the somewhat princess post! I don't care too much about it because, well, I loved writing the somewhat princess post. It's so me. I love being silly and whimsical. I love being who I am.

I am somewhat spoiled (I may be very spoiled or not so spoiled depending on where you are on the spoiled spectrum) and I revel in being somewhat spoiled. So I am spoiled, somewhat self centered, somewhat selfish, and somewhat whimsical--deal with it or don't read my blog.

I remember getting a post from some would-be tourist to India (from Belgium I think) saying 'so your advice to stay safe in India is to be rich' in a very derisive way. Dude, that's exactly what my advice is. If you're in India, be rich and life will be okay. If you're not, then life, and your living standard will be crap. That's just freaking reality--there's no point beating around the bush.

4. The Media Post lt;click heregt;--that woman is still on TV. I recently saw her interview an Ambani brother and man was it embarrassing. If you want to cringe with second hand embarrassment, then watch that interview. That woman is kissing Mr. Ambani's ass without any abandon. It's like whoa lady, give the man a bit of breathing space. Even the Ambani brother (I don't know which one, they both look alike to me) looked really uncomfortable at certain times.

5. My Parents Story lt;click heregt;--I know I said I'd complete the story. But I ended getting my ass kicked via the phone and I'm sad to say that I can't go on with the story.

Good bye everyone :)

See you soon on my new blog!

My bday this year. Kudos to my husband for the preparations!


Popular Posts