MORE JOBS

MORE JOBS

THE MENTALIST, SHERLOCK, AND THE MID-WEST UNITED STATES [CAUTION: SPOILER ALERT]


Let's start with the TV show, The Mentalist--I've gotten REALLY into The Mentalist lately with the whole Red John mystery going on.

I watched one episode of The Mentalist with my mom in 2009 (I think it was the bio lab/super virus episode). The next time I watched the show was on Z Cafe in Delhi. While I'm not a fan of Simon Baker, I've been a fan of Robin Tunney ever since I watched The Craft and Empire Records as a 10 year old.

If I had to put money on a suspect, it'd be Walter Mashburn (the millionaire who's showed up for a grand total of two episodes). If I had to go by the list, the only person who'd remotely fit the bill would be Stiles and he just couldn't be Red John because it'd be too damn predictable.

The rest of the suspects are just small town/city Americans who wouldn't, couldn't remotely be compared to the Moriarty-esque villain that Bruno Heller meant Red John to be.

Speaking of Moriarty, have you seen the BBC show Sherlock? I just saw season one and two and I'm super impressed. Can't wait for season 3.

Moving on from The Mentalist and Sherlock--I'm less than a week away from landing in the US! I'm really excited to be in the country from Thanksgiving to Christmas!

Popular Posts