MORE JOBS

MORE JOBS

OUR FIFTH VACATION, 2013


Hello all—I haven’t really updated my blog too much because I’ve kinda run out of things to blog about. The newness of India has worn out and I don’t really find tiny little piglets running around Gurgaon to be too entertaining anymore. (So, does this mean I've finally gotten used to Delhi? Perhaps!)

Well, anyway, we are off to Africa on the 10th – our fifth vaccy this year. The first was in Goa, the second in Koorg and Sri Lanka, the third in Shimla, the fourth in Mumbai and the fifth is going to be in Tanzania. We are going on a safari and then heading to Zanzibar (on a family vacation). I can’t believe it! I read about Zanzibar a looooong time ago, when I was a kid, and now I’m going there! This is my first trip to Africa and I’m super excited and really grateful.

We’re also trying to figure out what to do for New Years. Goa is going to have hordes of creepy men, but it can also be nice. Colombo feels like ‘been there, done that.’ I suggested Bangkok, but apparently it’s really dirty and full of disgustingly creepy white men. So New Years decision in the air.


Hope everyone’s summer is going well!

xoxo--Kay

Popular Posts